I have friends on antidepressants who, over the twenty days of the revolution, forgot to take
their pills and have now thrown them away. Such is the effect of the Egyptian Revolution.
Tahrir: Rare Record of a Revoltuion
Previously, on Hard Consonant:
- Who's laughing now?: declining to cheerlead the Egptian revolution
- Reach out but for god's sake don't touch someone: reportage from the inhumane humanitarians
- Mil-to-mil relations and the Age of Aquarius: the Egyptian military and the popular revolution
- Seriously, people, stop probing my proboscis with those probes. My nose just is.
- Spoiler alert: spoiler alert